Leopard Blog Search

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Photoshop Tutorial

Although I have previously used Photoshop I do not feel confident on it. So, I decided to google photoshop tutorials and had a look at this website : http://www.photoshopsupport.com/tutorials.html
On here it gives you tips and tricks of how to use the programme aswell as support. I linked onto the 'Total Training' however you have to pay for it, and we don't have the budget. I realise we are still using Final Cut Express to edit our film but have began refreshing my memory on the other software that we will use.

Here is an example of what Photoshop looks like on a Mac, as that is what we will be using it on.

I will wait until we are using the software in class to view more tutorials. However, youtube offers a wide range of tutorials on many aspects of photoshop so I will use these in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment