Leopard Blog Search

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Photoshop and Finial Cut Express Re-Capping

Now that we have filmed most of our footage, the next steps would be cutting and editing it in Final Cut Express and Photoshop when it comes to producing the digipack. To re-cap my knowledge I have researched how to use Photoshop and Final Cut Express in more detail to help us to  enhance both of our skills with these programmes. I firstly looked at the Apple website on simple tutorials to accompany the Final Cut Express programme such as uploading footage with basic hints and tips which will come in very handy when putting together our final music video.

http://www.photoshopsupport.com/tutorials/tt/color-tip-mov.html

I have also researched videos on youtube. I find these really helpful becuase as most of them are homemede videos I find it easy to follow along with them when it comes to topics I find particularly hard to understand.



As we hope to adjust the contrast in our own  video, I have researched this section in detail so that when it comes to actually doing this in class we will be able to do it without any major problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment