Leopard Blog Search

Thursday 28 October 2010

Organisation - Timetable and To Do List


I signed up to http://www.yourorganiser.com.au/ - This is a helpful online organiser. I wrote out my Media Studies lessons and my free study periods to give myself a visual copy of how much time we have left until the final deadline and day off timetable.



-Complete our storyboard.
-Try to do a commentary of our storyboard so we can fully explain it.
-Edit our newest clips - bring all the clips together to complete the video.
-When editing, change the contrast, and make sure all memories of our artist and his girlfriend are in black and white.
-Check the lip syncing - make sure all lines sung are in time with the music.
-Start looking into Digipack work.


FINAL DEADLINE FOR OUR MUSIC VIDEO - 11th of November









No comments:

Post a Comment