Leopard Blog Search

Thursday 28 October 2010

Final Cut Express Recap.

When using the Final Cut Express software last year I learnt various editing techniques, for example I slowed down a clip and faded one particular clip in to build tension and make it seem like it was from the past. I want to do similar things in my music video this year, however I am not strong at using Filters and Effects. In recent lessons I've saved two copies of my rough cuts so I can play around with the software without causing problems. This has been useful and I started playing around with the exposure, and attempting to make the clip darker as the lighting is very high key. I went onto www.apple.com, and then onto Final Cut Express Tutorials where I found a video on 'Creating Effects/Using Filters and Effects' specifically.

http://www.apple.com/finalcutexpress/tutorials/#using-filters-and-effects

No comments:

Post a Comment