Leopard Blog Search

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Looking at clothes online

To get a realistic idea of what we could dress our own artist in, I decided to go on Topman's online highstreet store.


  • They had a variety of printed t-shirts.


















  • They had a variety of checked shirts -


















  • They had a variety of skinny jeans - 

















  • They had a variety of hats - 















  • From this I have gained a wider knowledge on what highstreet stores are selling, and have looked at clothes that are similar to the previous ones I saw when researching into famous artists image. This research has been useful as I previously saw that both Paolo Nutini and Daniel Powter were wearing hats on their official website gallery images, so decided to see what hats are avaliable within my budget. I will now consider my artist wearing a hat, as it works well with the casual image. I previously liked how Paolo wore his shirt undone, so I will consider my artist wearing a checkered shirt undone too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment