Leopard Blog Search

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Evaluation Points

Groups Progress- Since Nick's departure form the group Grace and I have had to double-up on work and really put in the time to be able to achieve this. We have worked well together which is bonus when there is only 2 in the group. One disadvantage to this would be that we have found it hard to produce the amount of work that is needed between two people however we have tried to overcome this issue by delegating and sharing the work which has made such a difference.
Grace and I have been able to pick up on new technical process in photoshop and final cut express which we both can take away for further references. We have been able to gain the knowledge of new skills and I would say that my main personal progress are the skills I have learnt through final cut express and how to achieve certain editing techniques such as adjusting the sun exposure and contrast of differnt shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment