Leopard Blog Search

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Personal progress evaluation

The departure of Nick has brought both positive and negative outcomes. The downside to him leaving was I felt slightly more pressure to keep up with the amount of posts other groups have been doing, even though I do realise they will have more as most groups consist of three or four members. As my group is only Hannah and I we have had to organise ourselves much more and assign ourselves both group and individual tasks to complete so that we keep on top of the work. There is also a  positive side of my group being just Hannah and I. We have been able to make faster decisions when it comes to filming times as we have only had to work around two schedules rather than three or four. This has made our filming sessions more flexible, and we have already complete two filming sessions in two different locations. We have done lots of genre research and I managed to get our song from my cousin. We decided on our artists costume promptly aswell as our filming locations. We had trouble at first, and were not able to film from a train stations platform but worked around this on our second filming session as we filmed from a level crossing in Newport. We have already began editing our video on Final Cut Express and I have also uploaded short clips of our film onto the blog so that we keep on top of our progess. I have previously used Photoshop when making a Digipack for a metal artist and have started to look at images we could use for our own artists Digipack. However, I would like to do a tutorial on that to refresh my memory so that we get the best possible outcome. I personally would like to look into audience more, so will look at music downloads and sales but as a group we still need to edit the rest of our filming and adjust the contrast of it, this is because we used a HD camera so the exposure has come up very bright. Once we ensure that we have enough footage and that our lip syncing is in time we will start producing our Digipack.

No comments:

Post a Comment