Leopard Blog Search

Thursday 21 October 2010

Digipack image ideas

Although we are still in the process of filming I decided to do a few screen grabs on Final Cut Express to get an idea of what sort of images we could use in our Digipack.

This image of our artist Joe is one of my personal favourites. I like the fact the trees frame the shot, and even though he is in the left hand corner he stands out against the natural surroundings. I think this image would be perfect for the back cover of the digipack because there is a huge amount of space on the right hand side for the bar code, songs, and industry label/websites etc.

I think this close up of Joe playing the guitar would be good to feature in the booklet. This emphasises that he is a musician, and the vibrant colours are very eye catching.

This image could potentially be used as the front cover of the Digipack. I particularly like that a slight low angle is used, so that even though he is looking down at his guitar his face is still visible. The high key lighting gives a positive impression, and his orange coloured guitar stands out, again emphasising that he is a musician.
I like this image because our artist looks relaxed playing his guitar, and this is an important aspect of the image we are trying to portray of him. However, the lighting on his face isn't ideal, so although I like the overall image I don't think we will use it in our digipack.














No comments:

Post a Comment