Leopard Blog Search

Friday 5 November 2010

Update - 5/11/10

Today in my media lesson I noticed when editing our rough cuts that we could do with a few more narrative shots. We could do this by filming our artist Joe's girlfriend (which is me) alone, this again would highlight the reason for his bitterness and show they are no longer a couple. The fact that I play the girlfriend is helpful for time management because I am able to sort out my free study periods with Hannah and decide when we will film. After speaking to Hannah I decided Monday would be a good time.

Here is a screen grab of the weather in our area for Monday. We have decided to film on Newport highstreet again as it will be easier to get there and fit in the session with our other subjects.

I think it would be good to film me in front of 'private road' and 'stop' signs because it is symbolic of their relationship ending and our artist Joe not being able to be with her.  If it does not rain I think it would be a good idea anyway to film me with an umbrella, and edit in the dull gloomy weather as a way of expressing her bitterness and feelings about the break up.

No comments:

Post a Comment