Leopard Blog Search

Monday 1 November 2010

Lesson - 1/11/2010

Today Hannah and I decided to work on separate computers to get the most work done to our deadline. So,   I uploaded our second set of clips from our second filming session whilst she researched into Digipacks on www.allcdcovers.com . This was to get a head start on front covers, back covers and the in lay, I will be looking into this soon myself.


I uploaded all the clips and started to cut down the size of the clips and to work out what we could use for our final music video.

Here are screen shots of what I was working on in the lesson:

Here is a shot of our artist Joe, it is an establishing shot of the street where we filmed. 




Here is a screen shot of all our clips in the browser.













Here is the timeline where I started cutting all our clips down so we can mix these clips with the ones we previously filmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment