Leopard Blog Search

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Final Magazine Advert


I have designed two magazine adverts using 'Q' magazine to help me. My scanner has not been working so I will add the research and planning notes at a later date. On the first advert I decided to go for a simple look, however on the second advert I used a Michael Jackson advertisement, aswell as an advert for a band called Warpaint to help me develop the advert further. A part of the Michael Jackson advert looked like this -

 I used this design to inspire me to use a selection of small photos of our artist. I think this idea gives the impression of exclusivity to the audience as they gain an insight into the artists performances and life. I believe this is an advantage, as showing both the actual album cover plus additional photos of the artist would boost sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment