Leopard Blog Search

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Audience Feedback

I decided to show our youtube video of rough cuts to a variety of ages to get their opinions on it.



Firstly, I asked them to rate the video from 1-10, with 1 being the lowest and 10 the highest.


I thought this feedback was good because it shows that young adults found the rough cuts most appealing, and helps us to find out our target audience.







I then decided to find out  what stood out most to the audience in the rough cuts, and what caught their eye.


This feedback was also positive as the majority of people noticed the artist and the guitar, which is what we aimed to emphasise. We wanted the main focus to be the fact that he is not only a singer but a musician too and I think we achieved this.






Lastly, I decided to ask who would be interested in seeing the final video. I decided to put the data into percentages.


Again, this feedback was very positive. It is useful because 18 to 22 year olds would be most interested in viewing the final video, which again helps us establish our target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment